A-brand sewing machines for low prices
In our sewing machine range you will not only find a very large choice of different models, but also an extensive choice of different A-brand sewing machines. We always have almost all models in stock. You will find among others the brands Bernette, Bernina, Brother, Janome, Pfaff and Singer. If you buy a new sewing machine online with us, you will often have it delivered the next working day! Buying a new sewing machine is easy online at Huissteden.nl. We have all popular brands for you. Whether you come for a small children's sewing machine, want to finish everything with an overlock machine, make the most beautiful quilts on a quilting machine or like to embroider with an embroidery machine with us you are always at the right place.
Why should I buy my own sewing machine
Actually it is a very big advantage if you have your own sewing machine at home. If something breaks and you have to take it to the tailor, you always lose your clothes for a while and not to mention, it always costs a lot of money. If you have your own sewing machine at home you can make it right when you want it and how you want it. Often a seam or something breaks when you put it on. Just put the sewing machine on the table and you can quickly put your clothes back on.
Yet another advantage is if you are in sewing class, you can work there and at home on the same sewing machine so you learn to master your machine faster but also all the stitching is the same in the homemade garment.
Making your own clothes or accessories with the sewing machine often has the advantage that it is unique, you have made it completely to your own taste and idea. So there is often only 1 of it and not like from the store 12 in a dozen. These are just some of the advantages of having your own sewing machine at home. Who knows once you have your own sewing machine you may become very creative and being creative is fun for everyone. From something often comes something and who knows, you might even inspire others.
What to look out for when buying a sewing machine
- To start choosing, go ahead and see if you want a mechanical or electronic machine. The biggest difference between a mechanical or electronic machine is, with mechanical you really have to set all the settings yourself. Both stitch length and stitch width. With an electronically controlled machine, the sewing machine itself gives a default setting that you can of course always change to your own choice.
- There are many different sewing machines; some with many stitches and others with few. There are functional stitches and decorative stitches. Someone who only repairs clothes is not likely to use decorative stitches. But if a lot of jeans are being repaired, it is wise to pick a sewing machine with a heavier motor. Of course, these sewing machines with a heavier motor are available in both mechanical and electronic versions. Electronic sewing machines often have many more decorative stitches than mechanical ones.
- If you make a lot of buttonholes, a 1-step buttonhole is very useful. You will usually find these on an electronic sewing machine. Nothing is easier than that once you set the right size of you buttonhole, sew the same size on your garment every time.
- Nowadays, there are different bobbin systems: Top lying and on the front of the sewing machine, the so called CB gripper. The bobbin that is on the front is always in a bobbin gripper. If you want to replace it because it is empty or you are going to sew with a different color, always remove the bobbin and the gripper from the sewing machine together. With the top-mounted bobbin, only remove the bobbin from the sewing machine if you want to change it for another color or if it is empty to rewind it. With a sewing machine with a bobbin on top you can always very easily see if there is still enough bobbin thread on it.
- What is also very useful and what can be found on more and more sewing machines is the automatic thread-threader. Even if your vision is still good, this is very useful for getting the thread through the small hole of the needle. there are several variations of this. Surely each brand has its own system some work a little easier than others.
Which sewing machine should I buy
Do you want to buy a new sewing machine, but have no idea where to start looking? Are you going for a high-end sewing machine or would you rather look at cheap sewing machine? Whatever you are going to buy, you always look for the sewing machine that suits you best right now.
Bernette sewing machine is part of Bernina and therefore guarantees top quality! All Bernette sewing machines have an affordable price.
If you go for top quality then you choose a Bernina sewing machine. Bernina has been a progressive sewing machine manufacturer worldwide for over 120 years. Bernina is in a slightly higher price segment.
If you go for a Brother sewing machine, you will definitely succeed! They have very good sewing machines in all price ranges in their collection. So are you a beginner, advanced or professional sewer Brother has it for you.
The more creative the idea, the more important the right Husqvarna Viking sewing machine is.
In our extensive range of Husqvarna sewing machines you will find the sewing machine individually tailored to your needs.
Janome belongs to the largest sewing machine manufacturer in the world. Especially in Asia and America, Janome is very big with the sewing machine. They are known for high quality and reliability in different prices.
Pfaff is known with the IDT system (Built-in Dual Transport) That ensures absolutely even fabric transport from top and bottom. Pfaff sewing machine has a wide range of sewing machines in different price ranges.
Who does not know Singer? The most famous sewing machine brand in the world. Singer sewing machine is a brand that is in the lower price range.
Buy a sewing machine at Huissteden
Wide and complete range of sewing machines
At Huissteden in Barneveld you will find sewing machines of all well-known brands, such as Bernina, Pfaff, Husqvarna, Singer, Brother and Janome. When buying a sewing machine most people first look at the price. As well as what stitches the sewing machine has. At Huissteden.nl you have a wide choice and you always get good advice and the best service. With our store in Barneveld in the middle of the Netherlands you can always reach our store, or order on Huissteden.nl
Accessories for your sewing machine
Do you want a suitable sewing machine accessory for your own creative ideas? Or is a part in need of replacement? At Huissteden.nl we have a huge range of different types of sewing accessories. Everything you need for your sewing machine can be found in our webshop. How about sewing machine feet? Or would you like to enlarge your work surface with an extension table? for all colors of sewing thread that you can store nicely in a sewing box? Do you want more bobbins or a handy trolley so you don't have to lift the sewing machine? Do you need sewing machine needles? Or are you looking for a specific part such as a foot pedal, stitch plate, bobbin case or light? At Huissteden.nl you will always find the right part. Besides the accessories specifically for your sewing machine we also have nice other accessories which can be very convenient next to the sewing machine. How about a good pair of fabric scissors or a mannequin so you can make your own clothes perfectly to size. You can also find a very wide range of Prym haberdashery.
If you are going for something more creative, discover the Brother ScanNCut The world's first home and hobby cutting machines with a built-in scanner!
Always assured of top service
Not for nothing have top brands chosen Huissteden Barneveld as their authorized dealer. Not only for advice on your favorite sewing machine, but also for the service after your purchase. You can always expect top quality service at
huissteden.nl, regardless of the price and the brand of the sewing machine. Did you know that you can also schedule service or maintenance by phone?