Madeira Polyneon embroidery thread is very strong
All Madeira Polyneon polyester threads have high colorfastness and are very strong during high-speed embroidery and therefore will also not easily break or poach during embroidery on your embroidery machine. The durable threads are petroleum-based have excellent mechanical and chemical resistance. A good quality thread will also run smoothly at high speeds on various embroidery machines without loops.
Why use polyester embroidery thread?
Madeira Polyneon threads are made of 100% polyester and embroidery threads made of polyester are the most popular and is also cheaper than viscose embroidery threads. In the textile industry where they embroider badges, towels, hats, caps, oven gloves, bathrobes, shirts, slacks, sweaters, polos, jackets, pants and furniture fabric every day, polyester is the most common embroidery thread, this popular synthetic fiber is very strong can withstand very high speed.madeira polyneon is also chosen because it is resistant to sunlight, abrasion and many other chemicals, as well as being strong, easy to wash and dry and economical. Madeira Polyneon is made of 100% polyester. Embroidery thread Madeira Polyneon comes in more than 400 colors and is particularly suitable for colorful fabrics, outdoor items, sportswear, swimwear, children's clothing, workwear and other items that require frequent cleaning or exposure to movement, stain hazards, humid environments or extreme weather conditions. Madeira Polyneon is a lot more economical compared to natural material threads such as Rayon because it is cheaper to produce.
Madeira Polyneon for colorful designs with intense colors
Madeira Polyneon is produced in a large palette of shades, including in multi-color and neon. Therefore, they can combine different colorful fabrics or create intense contrasts.
Since polyester is an artificially produced thread, it will best match fabrics with similar composition and luster. Different thread thicknesses allow you to make the right choices for each design element and different textures.
Benefits of Madeira Polyneon
- MADEIRA POLYNEON is very durable, ideal for intensively used textiles, such as sportswear, outdoor and children's clothing.
- MADEIRA POLYNEON is wash and chlorine resistant - long lasting intense brightness even with frequent washing.
- MADEIRA POLYNEON dries faster than cotton or Viscose ideal for colder weather and sports where you don't want damp fabric against your skin.
- MADEIRA POLYNEON it is more resistant to wrinkling and shrinking with use.
- MADEIRA POLYNEON can be embroidered even higher than 1200 stitches per minute without any problem.
- MADEIRA POLYNEON is cheaper than cotton or Viscose bodural thread.
- MADEIRA POLYNEON is suitable for all household sewing and embroidery machine in thickness NO.40.