Juki adjustable bias tape foot
With the Juki Adjustable Tape Guide / Bias Tape Foot, finishing with bias tape is a very easy, You can use it to finish fabric edges and give a smooth and neat appearance
Adjustable for bias tape of different widths, from 5-20 mm.
1. Thread with sewing thread as top and bottom thread.
2. Snap on the adjustable bias tape foot.
3. Use the screw to the right of the hook to adjust the width of the opening to fit the bias tape.
4. Cut the end of the bias tape into a point. Guide the bias tape from the outside of the hook into the slot corresponding to the width of the tape, and pull it under the foot.
5. Place the fabric to be finished in the groove to the left of the hook.
6. Loosen the screw at the top, at the back of the presser foot, and far adjust the hook if necessary.
7. Choose a narrow zigzag stitch, straight stitch or decorative stitch. Sew slowly and make sure the fabric stays neatly in the groove as you sew.
|HZL 53E, 57E|
|HZL 60H, 80H|
|HZL G110, G120, G210, G220|
|HZL F300, F400, F600|
|HZL DX3, DX5, DX7|